27. What are the known bugs for partimage 0.6.4?
* when using compression, the volumes sizes are a little bigger than the need
size (FIXED for gzip compression)(FIXED but files are far too small)
* some avail space problems
* if the link between server and a client fails for any reason, client
and/or server *may* die.
* partimage imginfo imagefile fails on wrong permissions but with wrong message
'can't find compression level' instead of 'permission denied'
* partimage doesn't rightly detect end of space so corrupts images maid with
compression. Image seems correct but restoring fails with 'invalid magic'.
This doesn't affect non compressed images nor multivolume images based on
* partimage can't restore MBR is image is bzip2 compressed
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest