OK, so I'm a newbie at this so please bear with me.
1. I've got partimaged up and running on my linux box, it's sitting there waiting for a client to connect
2. I've got the windows box all set up the way I want it,
3. so that all I need to do is
- download the .img file and
- burn it to a bootable cd,
- boot the windows box using the cd, and
- copy an image of the windows partition to the linux box so that
- the next time I have to do a windows install, all I need to do boot using the live cd and copy the image from the linux box
4. Here's my problem... none of the .img files or .raw files are burnable using any of the following programs: Alcohol, UltraISO, PowerISO, or Nero for eith Win or Lin. I keep getting an error everytime I try to burn those files on either platform.
5. Anyone know what I should do to resolve this?
Thanks in advance for any help/advice.